Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just some pictures...

Yes Tina, you are right... I have been busy with laundry and haven't had time to blog! So, here are some pictures from the week.

2 cool dudes!




Here is Chase in his riding gear... I bought this outfit at a yard sale when Chase was a baby and put it in the attic just because I thought Erick would get a kick out of Chase wearing this Fox racing gear one day... I had no idea that A) he would actually already have his own 4 wheeler when he got to wear it and B) what a HUGE bargain I got by getting this at a yard sale... This outfit in the store costs like over $100!! I think I spent $5.00 on it :) As you can see, Chase thinks he is BIG stuff!


Chase has started his second season of baseball (well, last year was t-ball), and he loves it! Erick is helping coach again, and Chase looks forward to every single practice. Here are a couple of pictures from him practicing in the back yard with Erick.

You can see, he means Business!


Keep your eye on the ball :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chase is trying to kill that ball

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Love those cutie pies. Mason told me that he would be in my class next year. He's really growing up. He and Isaac used to be our babies =).