Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged!
Here's how this one works...1. The rules are posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Living in a dorm, finishing my first year of college.

Five things on my to do list for today:

I don't have to do lists, I'm not that kind of girl, but here are 5 things I did today
1. went to the park to walk
2. went to the library and the book mobile
3. had a fast food picnic at the park with Erick and the vernon gang
4. rode 4 wheelers with my children
5. took pictures for someone

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would build a house, buy a newer van, save for retirement and kids college, and give to people that need...

Three of my bad habits:
1. I'm a slob.
2. I talk too much.
3. I eat entirely too much food.

Five places I have lived:
1. My parents house
2. McCormick
3. McLean
4. Stonehenge
5. My house now

Five jobs I have had:
1. mommy
2. photographer
3. receptionist
4. retail salesperson
5. day care worker

Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Kim
2. Jill
3. Larie
4. Ericka
5. Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how 3 of the places you have lived were with me!!!!
Kristi