Green grass and my backyard in the summertime!


Little boys dressing themselves!!! Both of my parents get on to me all the time for letting them go out in public in the outfits they put on themselves, but really, there are more important things in life to worry about, and it just shows their little personalities!



Okay, First let me say that I did not let Mason go out in public in this particular outfit, and next, let me answer the "why is mason in yellow pantyhose" question. They came with a Sponge Bob costume, so see, they are boyish yellow pantyhose.

The library.. and the bookmobile! Both of the boys love it and get so excited when they get to go to either! We usually just read the books there rather than checking them out... It is too risky for the books to get into our van or messy house. But the boys do love to check out dvds for the car. Favorites these days are Popular Mechanics for kids videos and Ninja Turtles, dude!


Gardening! I honestly cannot believe that I just typed that! But yeah I mean, who knew? It is actually kinda fun and it is so pretty to look at when you're done :) Honestly, I just started wanting flowers for picture purposes, and if it wasn't for that, I would probably have never "gardened" ever in my whole life, but I think I just may like it enough to keep doing it???


Taking pictures... I am my mother's daughter. Her hobby got on my nerves occasionally when I was a kid having to dress up and go outside to pose for the camera, and now I do the same thing to my boys. I also would make fun of her for laying down on the ground to get a picture of a flower or something, and a couple of years ago, Julie and I were taking pictures of a barn and it hit me then and there as I was laying on my stomach on the ground trying to get the right angle that I had, somewhere down the line, turned smack into her.

Chase just might be into it too. He always wants to take pictures. Here are a few that he took with my digital slr.



And reading in my pretty, girly, comfy bed at night!



9 comments:
Yard looks so good! Can we come back over for more pics?? Seriously, I can't wait to see your Roll N Grow results!
The back yard looks good, but the boys dressing themselves like that is a happy thing for all to see, especially Chase's suit and Mason's yellow tights!
Julie, Aunt Ju Ju
ok where the crap did that round pillow come from???
I seriously laughed so hard at Mason in those yellow tights on inside out that I almost wet my pants before making it to the bathroom. I mean, that is HILARIOUS!!!!
BTW...Chase is very good at his photo composition. I am impressed! Maybe it's in the genes.
Ok, I am rolling at the pictures of the boys dressing themselves! And why exactly are there even yellow tights at your house? Oh, my word! That is awesome!
Great flowers, by the way!
I LOVE your backyard. Mine's like a window pot compared to that.
AND, their outfits are so much like my boys. Awesome. Your happies really do make me happy. Let's keep doing it.
I enjoyed being with you this A.M. It made my day happier =). Blessed by your friendship always!
Love the yellow pantyhose picture. I bet that will show up in some future slideshows someday! Hilarious. Your yard does look beautiful.
I love all your happy things! The yard looks great. LOVE the boys' outfits! And Chase's pictures are great! I love kids' perspectives...
Post a Comment