Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Late Lunch in Louisville

So, On Sunday, Kathy called to see if anyone wanted to come to her house for lunch. I called Julie, she said Sure, so we decided to leave straight from church. Erick politely put in his two cents of "You could go to Red Lobster for what you're going to spend in gas." I said, "Yes, but Kathy is not at Red Lobster" and Julie added "Its all about sisterhood, Erick". He smiled and rolled his eyes, and we jumped in the van :) It was so fun and SO worth the trip. She made ham, green beans, corn pudding, rolls, mashed potatoes, carrots, and a VERY good, but not so much pretty dessert :) (Then later we made chocolate chip coookies and coffee.) We hung out, played chicktionary, played dodgeball and t-ball with the boys in the back yard, and then Pam, Kathy, Julie and I (being the sophisticated adults that we are) played a game of 'Who can knock the SpongeBob ball over the house with a bat'. It was a beautiful and fun day!!!







Here is Pam's attempt at the game...


Kathy's Turn...


Look at that form... Man, I really should have played more sports.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Talking about sisters and making that list of REAL food makes me want to cry. I bet Tina really misses y'all.

Kim said...

Man, I thought Drew had great baseball form... I have to say you win! You all are a pretty cool little family:)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!!! I do miss ya'll

Tina