Sunday, April 6, 2008

If you were a fly on the wall at my house.....

If you were a fly on the wall at my house..... you would have heard this conversation go down:

Mommy- "What about Johnny Wilson?"

Chase- "He works at Applebee's now. He quit hunting skunks."

Mommy- "Why did he quit hunting skunks?"

Chase- "Because he made a million dollars doing it so now he got a new job."

Mason- "Momma, now we gotta hunt skunks because Johnny Wilson cant hunt 'em anymore!"

Mommy- "Ummm, we can't hunt skunks!!?!?"

Mason- "Yes we can, I can because I am tough. I'm gonna hunt those skunks and hang 'em up and throw 'em in the fire."

Chase- "Uhhhhh, Mason, you don't hunt skunks to throw them in the fire. You hunt skunks to EAT them!" (Duh)

Mason - (Long pause, deep thought) "Oh."

The End

P.S. This conversation makes complete and perfect sense to everyone in my house.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm cracking up right now! Love it! Can't wait for my Zoe to tell me stories.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

SO, can we come over and dine on skunk meat this eve?