Cute picture of Chase's "love hold" on Mason. By the way that is such a cute duvet cover...does it come with pillow shams??? LOL
You have two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! I love the way they snuggle up together. It's so sweet.
Oh I LOVE the hugging picture! Brothers are just the cutest things ever! For us, at least, there is such potential for brotherly fighting at any given moment, so those moments of sweetness are especially sweet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute picture of Chase's "love hold" on Mason. By the way that is such a cute duvet cover...does it come with pillow shams??? LOL
You have two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! I love the way they snuggle up together. It's so sweet.
Oh I LOVE the hugging picture! Brothers are just the cutest things ever! For us, at least, there is such potential for brotherly fighting at any given moment, so those moments of sweetness are especially sweet!
Post a Comment