Monday, July 30, 2007

Thanks Tiff :)

First Memory - My nephew Kurt coming home from the hospital.

First Real Kiss – A boy named Travis from Mt. Washington

First Love – Ben Leib

First Concert – Mel McDaniel or The Oak Ridge Boys... my parents choice obviously.

First Thought In The Morning – What is today?

First Question You'll Ask In Heaven – That would take some actual thought and I don't have the time right now... Maybe I will just find Tiffany and ask her what Eve's explanation was.

First Thought When Hearing "Vacation" – I can be packed and ready to go in an hour!!

First Best Friend - Ashley Downing

Last Food You Ate – I'm eating spagetti right now.

Last CD Purchased – I honestly can not remember the last time I bought a cd... maybe switchfoot like 2 years ago??

Last Good Book You Read – Duck in the Truck

Last Time You Cried – Reading my friend Kyla's page

Last "I love you" Said - It was actually I love you, I love you more... to my Daddy

Last Funny Thing You Did - Probably dance around my house while I put up laundry (cardio+cleaning in one), is that funny or just weird??

Last TV Show Watched – I watched The View this morning because Nancy Grace was on.

I was tagged by Tiffany to do this, so now I am tagging Ashley & Kim :)

1 comment:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is NEVER ready to get up in the morning =).