
Today my friend Jill came over to visit with her 3 year old son, Harrison, and her 6 week old twin baby boys. Mason and Chase both LOVED them! Mason wanted to hold the baby and then Chase wanted to, and then Skylar, and even Harrison was begging to hold the baby before too long. Well, they all took turns holding the baby (one baby was asleep the whole time) and then when it was time to give one of the babies a bottle, they all started fighting over that. Mason just loves babies! Chase was Mason's age now when I had Mason and so I remember Chase sitting and holding his baby brother when he was just Mason's size. It was so sweet! Mason and Chase both say they want a baby all the time, I did not encourage it either. Chase came up with it on his own and Mason just followed his lead. And then when they are around a newborn baby like today, they just stop what their doing and want to hold and play with them. They have told Erick a couple of times now that they want to have a baby brother or sister and he of course says no and that they can have a puppy and a four wheeler instead :) Anyway, here is a picture of Mason, Skylar, and Chase all feeding baby Daniel a bottle, one at a time.



4 comments:
Looks like baby DeVries #3 might be on the way =). Hayley T. may be calling you soon for some pics. She asked for your "digits" the other day. When are you going to go into business? You have such a gift! I can be your manager =). Don't forget us little people when you're working for National Geographic or OK Weekly!
Look how gentle your kids are with Daniel. I guess Sam had enough after Drew gave him his 1st roller coater ride. He looked fine today so I guess he'll be ok. And to Erick...you all have pretty boys it's time for a girl!!! My son will someday need a cute girlfriend.
That top picture is AMAZING!!! You have an awesome gift! Your boys do need another playmate. :-)
Great photo! Love it. Can't wait to do some more of Zoe.
Post a Comment