Okay, so this weekend was Soooo much fun. We all went to Alabama for "Uncle Jeff's Party" and had an awesome time! Here are some pictures of us all swimming, I filled up a 2mb card this weekend, so I will have to spread all of the pictures out over a few different posts. This is just the beginning :)
It really was a great weekend, swimming, games, fireworks, music and just relaxing with everyone. Thanks for documenting it in pictures! (except the bathing suit part, mine could use a little more photo-shopping! He He
3 comments:
Wow, I guess you all did have a fun time! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!!
Glad you all had fun! Love the scrapbooked collages! And you're right...your family does rock!
It really was a great weekend, swimming, games, fireworks, music and just relaxing with everyone. Thanks for documenting it in pictures! (except the bathing suit part, mine could use a little more photo-shopping! He He
Post a Comment