
While we were in Alabama, we had some new family pictures taken. My mom, whom I get my interest (or obsession for me) in photography from, took the pictures for us. It was hot, lighting wasn't the best, and my boys did not cooperate as well as I would have liked, but my mom managed to get some good ones anyway :) so here are a few of them. While I am on the subject of my mom, I should mention that God gave me the absolutely best mother in the world. I know most people would say that about their moms, but really and truly, I do not think there could be a better mother than mine. She is the most selfless, giving, loving, and Christian woman I have ever met. She is fun and creative and does more for me, my sisters, and our children than we ever deserve. And though I probably should be ashamed to admit this, she still cleans my house and does my laundry WAY more often than I do. My mom is truly amazing and a Wonderful blessing in my life. Thanks Mom for being you, I love you!!



6 comments:
Beautiful pictures of course! That is a great tribute to your mom, you spoiled lil poot! Just kidding-aren't we all a little rotten still.....
Im gonna have to agree.. i have the greatest grandma ever!.. love you grandma, thanks for all the lunches!
Love the family photos. And, I too think you have a fantastic mom!
I think your Mom is a cool gal too. I have the best conversations with her when I call and she is watching your kids =).
What a beautiful family!!! The words you wrote about your mom were very touching. She sounds wonderful!
Yeah.. its true, grandma does so much for all of us... I think she said I'm up to about 200 nursing home visits that I owe her now for all the favors she does me... haha
Post a Comment