Friday, July 6, 2007

Our Indiana Visit

We have been Erick's family's house in Indiana since Wednesday. They have a cabin on the lake and it is one of Erick's favorite places to be in the world. It is becoming one of the boy's favorite places too. They have had SO much fun! As everyone knows, Chase has really started to love the water this summer. Well, the lake is no exception. He LOVES it! He loves swimming in it, jumping off of the dock into it, going out on the boat, tubing, you name it! And here are some pictures to prove it :)








I am not exactly the Lake kind of girl, but I try to enjoy it as much as possible for Erick and the boys. They finally got me to swim in it the summer before last and last summer, they even got me to go tubing. This summer, they worked up to knee boarding, but I didn't do so well. I gave it a try, but I am just too big of a chicken. I don't do well with my body swinging around at like 25 mph and then being thrown into the wavy water. But here are a couple of pictures of my attempt to be brave.




And here are pictures of Mason riding in on the knee board with Erick and later with me.






Here are some pictures of us hanging out at Aunt Carol and Uncle Ron's.
This is me and the boys driving around on the bobcat.


This is my cute boys hanging out in the hammock in the back yard. They only fell out a couple of times :)


And tonight, the boys went fishing at Great Grandpa's pond. Chase caught a ton of fish all by himself. Mason caught a couple of fish too, but I didn't get a picture. I did get a picture of him playing with a worm, Yuck!




This is Jamison with the very first fish he's ever caught!

3 comments:

Blessed said...

Looks like you are all having a wonderful summer! I love summer memories!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I can't believe how BRAVE Chase is. WOW. Karson cries foul on the steps in the baby pool. I can't even imagine her jumping off a dock into the lake. WAY TO GO!!! I got brave this week and rode on the back of a Harley--I'm impressed with your knee boarding skills =).

Melissa said...

FUN!!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast! I still can't believe Chase was jumping off that 2 years ago. He is certainly a true "Superman!!"