Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yes, It's Permanent!!

Okay, let me explain.... My nieces, Ashley and Emily, being the patriotic citizens that they are, decided to put blue dye in their hair in honor of Fourth of July. Chase thought blue hair was really cool and wanted to do it too. When Julie and Erick both agreed that it was okay, I thought why not. And after a day of Chase having blue hair, Mason literally begged me to have blue hair too. So, here they are, my blonde and blue haired children... and Ashley... the instigator.

7 comments:

mommy of girls said...

I think it's adorable! I remember when Mik and Veronica let Shade have his hair blue too. Honestly, in the big scheme of life, it's just a fun memory...after all, it washes out eventually! :-) You're such a fun mommy...but girl, don't you let Ashley and Emily near my girls with the blue! :-) hee hee...just kidding!

Courtney said...

Love the blue hair. Your boys are so cute. :-)

Valerie said...

Blue hair... I love it. Maybe Zoe will want pink one day? Like Jill said, "it washes out eventually"... and makes a VERY FUN memory!

Anonymous said...

Thats Great! Ashley aint right

Kim said...

I think it turned out great! If Drew sees it I am in for it! He wants to do everything Chase does.

Anonymous said...

I can't help it if I'm the coolest cousin ever.

Anonymous said...

im gonna have to say second coolest cousin ever ashely.. im way cooler than u, the blue hair matches the huge super man they have in their room!!... p.s. im really jealous of the hair