Thursday, July 12, 2007
Men's Shampoo
This is just a short post (with no pictures even, what is wrong with me?). But it is a blog worthy Chase story... especially to those that know and love him. Okay, Chase SERIOUSLY freaks out if he even thinks he is bleeding... He can fall and bump his mouth and be fine and if I say oh, you're bleeding a little, he goes into a hysterical fit. And usually the first thing out of his mouth when he gets hurt is,"Is there blood, Mommy, Is there blood???" Okay, well tonight, he comes up to me totally casual and says, "Mommy, my leg is bleeding and I got a tissue but the blood keeps coming back, I didn't know blood would keep coming back." So, I after almost falling out of my chair, said " Chase, you are so tough, I can't believe you are being such a big boy, you're bleeding and you didn't cry... When did you get so tough???" He looked up at me all serious and said, "When I used that Men's shampoo...... it made me really tough." ( A couple of weeks ago, we were out of the kid's shampoo, so I went and got Erick's "men's shampoo" and used that on him. I guess I told them what it was but I didn't even know he paid attention to it.) Anyways, he really thinks that using Men's shampoo made him tough. I LOVE my tough boys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is such a cute story. I always love reading your blogs! :-)
Cute! You gotta love lil Mr. Chase and all his wisdom. But hey, whatever works, right? Give your lil men a hug for me!
They are beautiful children. He sounds so much like you did at a young age.
Don't we all need to keep those awesome kid's quotes and write a book. He's so smart Melissa, you are very blessed!
Great Story!! I love it and can't wait to share it with others!
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment