
Erick and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night without kids, it was very fun. We went to the same party last year as a mennonite couple. This year I was a witch and Erick waited until the last hour to decide what to be so he just went as white trash (not too much of a stretch :) Anyway, it was lots of fun, we went with our neighbors (we live in the country or else neighbors would be a stretch, they live a mile or so down the road) Melanie and Jeremy. It was fun to get out and dress silly and have fun as a couple. Here are some pics!
I have no idea who these people are, but their costumes were cool, so I took a picture with them... They made these costumes themselves.

Here are Melanie and Jeremy all dressed up.

Kurt and Shannon decided to go last minute and made this costume for Shannon to wear, it was awesome!

Melanie and I hanging out

Close up of the witch and the who knows what?!?

Me and Kendra from The Girls Next Door, AKA Courtney
Erick and Kendra



1 comment:
Wish I would've gone!!!!
Post a Comment