Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm making the time :)

Okay, I haven't posted anything in forever, but I have been SUPER busy!!! I still am SUPER busy but since I got a text message today requesting a blog update, I figured I'd better make the time so here it is :) Just random pictures taken recently!!


This is actually from tonight. My boys decided they wanted to sleep in the living room so they made themselves a "new bed" as they called it. Little do they know that Mommy will be moving them to their room as soon as I get ready for bed because I do not feel like sleeping on the couch next to them, and I still like them to be closer to me (at least where I can hear them) while we're sleeping. But they looked so cute sitting there reading their books so I had to get a picture.

Here is the whole fam at Thanksgiving. We couldn't get a good picture since it was freezing and the wind was crazy that day, so we didn't even try, we just all lined up outside and let Pam snap a few of us.
Chase modeling his DKNY blazer, he said he didn't want to wear it to church so I just took his picture in it and he went in and changed... After he changed and I put this outfit back in the closet, I said something like " I don't know why you didn't like that, you looked so cute in it, you looked like you could be in a magazine or something." Well, five minutes later when I was calling the boys to go get in the van so we could leave for church, Chase came walking in there with this outfit on again. I said " Chase, why in the world did you change again after you threw such a fit???" And he smiled so big and said "because I want to look good and be in a magazine." He is so funny!
Head to toe camo for preschool, even down to the backpack (which is actually a nine west purse/backpack but he found it in my closet one day and thought it was cool so I didn't tell him it was actually Mommy's purse)
Mason fell asleep on me and I was SOOO enjoying the snuggle time so I had to get a picture of it. Erick wasn't home so I had Chase go get my camera and I just took it myself. My boys are getting so big and I cherish times like this so much because I know how fast they are going to go!
Chase wanted in the picture too, talk about a hard picture to get... when you have two boys laying on you and you're trying to take the picture yourself!
Here is Mason eating his lunch like Bailey...Who knows???
My boys and Harrison doing what they love to do most!
Chase painting a picture for his mommy, I wish they could stay little forever!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute. Don't let Mason watch the Christmas Story. He might start eating like that at all times.

Anonymous said...

I love everyone in our family picture SO much that I don't care if it looks professional or if we all have wind blown hair, I made it my desktop background and it makes me smile. It also helps me to remember to pray for each one. KEEP ON BLOGGIN'. (Oh, yeah, you're the young sister, and probably don't remember, keep on truckin') JULIE

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Love the camo. outfit. Green is a great color and mixtures of green are even better! You in the mood for some mall-walkin' tomorrow? Call me.

Kim said...

Cute pics as always. Love the "doggie eating" one. Miss you all. I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever!

Anonymous said...

They look like they are behaving so good!

Jill