I've been tagged.....
I've been tagged by a few people, so here we go:
Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
1. I mall walk, drive a mini-van and LOVE to play Scrabble.
2. I haven't seen my natural hair color since the 8th grade,not really sure what color it even is.
3. I love to make myself a big bowl of cake or brownie batter and eat it with a big glass of milk before bed.
4. I am living in the dark ages of dial-up internet so I hope everyone that reads my blog really appreciates each and every post that takes me an hour to upload.
5. I am extremely cheap and never pay full price for anything.
6. I like to take pictures just a little bit.
7. I rarely ever go to bed before midnight, I can't even make myself.
8. I am crazy unorganized and basically a big huge slob.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I appreciate EVERY post you do because I, too, have a snail speed internet connection. Oh, and I am SO waiting for the Christmas sweater vest to be added to your list!
Post a Comment