Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween for the Boys



This is the first year that we actually parked and went house to house down a street for trick or treating, usually we just go from family's house to house, my mom's, dad's, sisters, Fred and Connies etc... but this year we made to everyones plus actual trick or treating in a neighborhood. The boys did so good!



Here are the boys trick or treating at Aunt Christine's house


Here is Chase with his cool pumpkin, Thanks to Natalie Kate for the fun pirate pumpkin gift!


Daddy helped carve this for Mason, he wanted a scary pumpkin face since Daddy couldn't make it look like Buzz Lightyear.



Erick and I didn't plan to dress up for Halloween with the boys until last minute. This is Erick trying to see if he could pull of Chewbacca, we voted no!


And here is Chase acting silly with the black mullet wig...


We finally decided Erick could be Obi-Wan Kenobi and I was Princess Leia.


Here is the cutest little 2 feet tall Darth Vader that you have ever seen :)


And the cutest Jango Fett you've ever seen too, if you have ever even seen a Jango Fett before. This is Chase going into school for his Halloween party. When I left the room, I just kept hearing all of the kids in his class telling everyone to look how Awesome Chase's costume was. He was big stuff!




Amy and I always take the boys to Nana's work on Halloween so she can show the boys off to her friends at work. So here is Nana posing with all of her little dressed up grandsons!


And here are both boys together at Nana's office, with and without the mask :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Halloween-late!! You all looked so good. What a family!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Ca Ching, ca Ching goes the pediatric dentist =). I could fill a small closet with all of our Halloween candy. Looks like you all racked up too!