I just thought I would post this since I haven't had any time to post anything lately. It is just a picture of two sweet brothers who love each other so much!
I hope they forever remain close to each other. The pictures you make of the two of them are just precious, For someone that was not going to have kids; you sure turned out to be a good mom.
you know what they say, brothers who play together stay together... brothers who rest together are best together... actually i just made that up. whatever, its still a cute picture. (even though we all know they were probably sleeping in different rooms and you picked them up and put them like that to try and impress people you freak)
6 comments:
That's pretty precious...
How cute!!! So great that they love each other so much!
so so sweet!
priceless!
I hope they forever remain close to each other. The pictures you make of the two of them are just precious,
For someone that was not going to have kids; you sure turned out to be a good mom.
aloha
you know what they say,
brothers who play together stay together... brothers who rest together are best together...
actually i just made that up.
whatever, its still a cute picture. (even though we all know they were probably sleeping in different rooms and you picked them up and put them like that to try and impress people you freak)
Post a Comment