I have been super busy with pictures lately and hadn't even taken my own children's fall pictures. I hadn't taken their "real" pictures since Easter and I still have never gotten a really good picture of them together. So anyway, here is my attempt from yesterday... They did better than they have ever done before for me, but still I didn't get anything spectacular. I almost got nothing at all because my cf card malfunctioned and lost ALL of the pictures of them from yesterday... I was super mad and freaked out since it was the first time since April that I had gotten them dressed up for pictures, and knowing that they had actually cooperated for me, I was really upset! This had happened to me once before and Shutterbug ran some kind of recovery software on my card and got them back. Soooo, I drove to Shutterbug once again, and THEY GOT THEM BACK!!! Hooray for Shutterbug, they are Awesome!!!! Anyways, here are some of the pictures I took and that Shutterbug saved!!
YAY! So glad that Shutterbug was able to get the pics. They are great. You do such a great job at capturing the perfect picture. I really like the one of them walking away from you and the ones where they are lovey-dovey!!
Hooray for Shutterbug. I should've taken my computer there when it crashed =). These are super duper. I love the one of Chase peeking through the fence post. SO GROWN UP.
5 comments:
YAY! So glad that Shutterbug was able to get the pics. They are great. You do such a great job at capturing the perfect picture. I really like the one of them walking away from you and the ones where they are lovey-dovey!!
Great pictures! I am glad you got them back! I have to get Drew over there!
These are awesome!! great job!! LV
Hooray for Shutterbug. I should've taken my computer there when it crashed =). These are super duper. I love the one of Chase peeking through the fence post. SO GROWN UP.
There awesome Melissa!
Post a Comment