
Last night Ashley called me at like 6:00 and said "Ummm, we pretty much need to have a bonfire tonight and roast marshmallows." So I said, " Go buy the marshmallows and we're on." Then she said "Yeah, I already bought them!" So, we had a very impromptu bonfire last night. It was so fun! I love this weather, I got to put on jeans and a sweatshirt and it felt so good outside! Ashley brought the marshmallows, Kurt brought the graham crackers and chocolate, and I made the coffee... (and milk for some).
Here is well, mine and Julie's kiddos

Here is Ashley with her friend, Trevor

And here are Kurt and Steven posing so pretty for me



4 comments:
Ok, i totally couldn't sleep last night and I was up eating powered sugar donuts. A yummy smore would've been tasty instead...hint hint
I want in on the next bonfire...I love a good smore!
SMORES, come on, I'm with Kim--where was our invitation??? This weather is awesome. I think I spent half the day outside. Welcome fall (minus the sickness of course)!
You are such a fun Mom!! You inspire me!
Post a Comment