
Saturday morning I had someone coming over for pictures so Chase and Mason went with Erick to his parents house. They had a blast as they always do and of course didn't want to leave with me when I came to get them :( Mason's favorite thing to do at Grandpa's is to go feed the cows. He thinks he is big stuff feeding the cows, I think he would go by himself if we would let him.

And I think Chase has a new favorite thing to do when he goes to Grandpa's now. When I got there, Chase wanted me to go outside so he could show me his new trick that Daddy let him do. Not Mommy's favorite trick, but Daddy assured me that it is safe so whatever :)



5 comments:
Cute pictures. I am still trying to decide about Chase up so high in the tree...I think I would have been a slight bit nervous too!
I can have weston talk to eric if you like...
Please do not let my nephew do that again!!! Love Kathy
How cool. We need to visit Chase and Mason's Grandpa's house too. Drew would love the cows. Now the tree...Mommy would not like:)
Are U crazy?
Post a Comment