Sunday, September 23, 2007

Beech Bend


The boys and I took Erick to Beech Bend today. He had so much fun. Just look at him on his favorite ride, The Elephant Ride. Yes, he is in there by himself!!!! No, really it was Erick's company picnic on Saturday and they held it at Beech Bend this year. The boys had a blast, we will definitely be taking them again next summer.
We definitely had a fun family day!
This is Chase and I going on our first roller coaster ride of the day.

It was actually a little scary... it wasn't the safest I've ever felt.

This is me when I realized we weren't done and had another lap to go!

My boys going on a ride together, this is such a fun age!


We all rode this together at first but Erick and I wouldn't let the boys spin our cart since we were already feeling sick from the ride itself spinning, so we let them ride again by themselves and boy did they spin!

7 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I wish we could've Beech Bended it this year, but I just didn't have the energy with 3. Maybe next year? Did you survive Friday? I haven't seen you look that frazzled in a while =).

Kim said...

What a fun day. Erick looked like he had a blast. I love your boat ride pics. How cool! I need to put up some old photos like that too! (I am such a copy-cat).

Anonymous said...

Mason looks just like you when you were little. Its weird.

Blessed said...

Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

WOw looks like you guys had a great time!!!! So who had more fun mom or dad......

Melissa said...

Wow! That place looked like it was fun. I haven't been there since 6th grade. We'll have to have an outing next year. Looked like ya'll had a blast!

Valerie said...

I've never been to Beech Bend... but now I think I'd like to go. I love the sentence that said, you and the boys took Erick to Beech Bend....funny! Looks like you had a great time.