
I just thought I would add a few pictures from the week. Aunt Kathy gave Chase this mask and he loves to scare us in it. And really as sad as this is, it really does still scare me more times than not. He will go get it out of the blue and come tap me on the shoulder and everytime I scream and jump back. It makes me feel so stupid! Is a 3 ft tall monster really that scary?? But he just laughs and laughs and laughs when he gets me with it and it is just so cool to see him get so tickled about scaring me.
Here he is with Erick. They were getting ready to go to Nana and Grandpa's and thought it would be funny to scare them too.

Here is a picture of my 3 sleeping boys. This was their first time watching football together and I went in to check on them and this is what I found...
FEEL FREE to call or email me if you need any HOUSEKEEPING TIPS!!You couldn't see Chase that well in the first picture and it really is amazing that he is asleep like this.



4 comments:
Great pics! Chase is so funny sleeping like that. There are many times (since Zoe's been born) that I feel like I could sleep anywhere, anytime, any way!!
I am cracking up. That was even better than I thought it would be. They must've been exhausted!
Those pictures of them "watching" football are HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Love the snoozin' photos. Funny, that's how I feel when I am watching football (golf, basketball, baseball, etc.) on TV too.
Post a Comment