Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Great weather today... perfect for hunting
The weather today was great! It was cool outside with a great breeze, I loved it! The boys and I played outside on the swingset and played fetch with the puppy. Then Chase decided he wanted to go hunting... He got the rifle that he borrowed from Tucker (Thanks Tuck!) and he and Bailey were off through the woods. I had to run in from the woods to get the camera because it was just too cute not to capture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aaawww! I wish Karson had those boots on Sunday. She went with my Mom to Lost River Cave for a tour. She came back a muddy mess but had so much fun! It looks like Chase will be providing dinner soon. I think it's dove season???
What cute pictures!!! Looks like he will be needing a tree stand from Santa.
Very creative! Don't you love their imaginations!
Post a Comment