Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Grandparent's Day

Yesterday was the Grandparent's Day program at Chase's preschool. I of course had forgotten about it and didn't think of it until Larie reminded me the morning of. Luckily all of Chase's grandparents were able to get there with less than two hours notice. Thank you Granny, Granddaddy, Nana and Grandpa for dropping what you were doing to come see your little Chase-man. He was so excited that you all were there.



Mommy and Chase. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year!!

4 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

B-I-G spells big, B-I-G spells big, they will be in BIG school next year and I can hardly believe it!!!! What a quick 5 years!!!

mommy of girls said...

Girl...didn't you forget the Christmas program last year until the morning of??? Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a calendar! :-) Thank goodness Chase's grandparents are so flexible!

Melissa said...

Love the pic of you and Chase! Very cute!

Kim said...

Great pic of you two! Nothing like a boy and his doggy. Too bad mine is scared to death of Drew!