We've had a pretty boring week, I guess. It has been rainy so we pretty much stayed in all week. We did make it to concert in the park on Wednesday. We met Aunt Christine there, got to hang out with Nana, and also ran into Kyla. Skylar had a big big big hug for Kyla and wanted to sit with her during the concert. It was very good for both of them!! Kyla was Skylar's mom's very best friend and she lost her only son a few months ago. Needless to say, these two have a very special bond.

Here is a picture of Aunt Christine, the boys and me. Chase and Mason always love seeing their Aunt Christine, they had lots of fun... but missed their Uncle D :)

And this is just a picture of my boys sleeping in this week. I took it because Mason is getting so big, he looked almost as big as Chase laying there. They are both growing up so fast!! I love them so much, I don't know what I ever did without them!
2 comments:
How cute it little Mason with his red lips! :-) I love the sleepy picture too. What sweet little guys you have even if we are related!
I love this picture!
Post a Comment