Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cousins

Tonight we celebrated Erick's mom's birthday at our house. It was lots of fun. We had a GREAT dinner thanks to Amy and Erick. Erick made cedar plank salmon which was Awesome!!, Amy made stuffed mushrooms, and an awesome salad, we had broccoli, corn, french bread, this great onion thing (thanks Kim!!), and tomatoes from the mennonite's garden. It was a pretty great meal!! Amy and I tried to get pictures of our boys in their overalls, but with them being 4, 3, 2, and 1, it's a little difficult for even us to get a great shot!! But really, they are all great pictures to us because they are our precious boys that love each other so much. Here are a few that we got!!






We were trying to get everyone's attention, but Mason apparently just wanted to give Jamison a kiss first, So sweet!!


Big Brothers hugging their little brothers!

2 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Cute pics Melissa...but then I'd expect nothing less! :-)

Blessed said...

I love these pictures! So cute! You will treasure these forever.

I'd love some of Colt in the same exact place/field when he gets old enough to stand.

Do you have a website?