Okay, I think that it is safe to say that my kids like to play in water! I think this is the 4th post in a row with swimming pictures! Well, Joey bought Chase and Mason a slip and slide the other day and we finally got it out today. They had a blast! Joey and Pam came to help set it up and watch them play on it. I remember when slip and slides first came out, Kurt and I got one of those long yellow ones and we loved it! This one is a little cooler, it squirts up water the whole way down and then you land in a little mini-pool. Joey wanted to go down it so bad but couldn't because of his hurt shoulder. I think that he would have gone anyway, but Grandma was here to keep him in line. Can I just say that I love my life! I love my family and my boys and I love staying home with them and watching them grow up and have fun and love life. I love that I get to help with Skylar and love her and give her a home-like place to spend her summers. I LOVE the life I get to live everyday and am SO thankful for it!!!
SLIP
AND
SLIDE!



We turned the water way down so Mason could get a drink
4 comments:
and the fact that chase and mason have the greatest cousin of all time!!! I love you sis.. we have an awesome life!!
I knew you all must've been having a great time-when i called you, i don't think you said two words! I am so happy you all had fun. You have a beautiful family that oozes happiness!
If I come slip and slide will you take some great action shots of me too??? Just kidding! I'd break my neck and you'd be having to do CPR...not to mention you'd have to have Joey buy a new slip n slide. What a fun day. I'll have to bring NK over to join her cousins in the fun. She loves the water too. Must be in the genes!
Your little boys are so cute. I love how you have your camera at all times. It looks like you have a lot of fun with them. :-)
Post a Comment