Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dancing in the rain

One day last summer when it was pouring down rain, I let the kids go out and play on the back deck. They LOVED it, they were singing and dancing in the rain and it was so cute! Even Mason went out and joined the fun. Well, yesterday when it started pouring out of nowhere, the kids wanted to go do it again. They jumped around and danced and caught raindrops in their mouth. They have so much fun everyday, rain or shine.






Here are some pictures of them dancing in the rain last year.

2 comments:

Kim said...

How cute! You always grab your camera at the perfect moment.

Blessed said...

Hilarious. You have a way of capturing those fun everyday moments. I love looking at your pics.

And, yes, I'll be at the reunion! I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. !0 years already? It just flies by!