Saturday was Chase's very last T-ball game :( Next year he will play coach pitch. He really ended up liking it a whole lot more than I thought he was going to. Today I walked into the living room and he had his batting helmet on his huge stuffed Superman (thanks Joey), the glove on Superman's hand and the bat in the other hand and he was throwing the ball to Superman. I don't think he realizes that the season is over and I'm sure he'll be asking me soon when he has his next game.

After his game, everyone was invited to the coach's house for the trophy ceremony. It was fun and Chase LOVES his trophy. It ranks right up there with the game ball he got two weeks ago after his game. I can't believe how fast the season went by, I am really going to miss it! Here is a picture of Chase getting his trophy and then one of him getting the game ball a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:
Melissa,
cherish these moments because they go so fast. Next thing you know, they will be COACHING a high school team. Love, Kathy
Post a Comment