Monday, October 8, 2007

Weird-O

On Saturday night the boys and I decided to run in and get McDonalds instead of making supper... healthy I know. Anyways, Erick was asleep in the recliner so I didn't even wake him to tell him that we were leaving. When we got home and walked in the door, this is what I saw!

I was like "What in the world????" I sat the boys down and got a tad bit scared but then I heard Erick say, "I'm okay." So, instead I ran and got my camera... He said he was sleeping and the chair just fell over and he couldn't get up so he just laid there and went back to sleep.
What a weird-o!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Okay, that has to be THE funniest thing I have seen in a while. Erick just cracks me up..yeah that's about all I can say about that!!LOL

Larie said...

I am seroiusly wipping the tears from my face from laughing so hard. I love the fact that he replies " I'm okay". That's classic.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT--he reminds me so much of my dad. He could sleep anywhere and anytime. What a great post and memory!