Thursday, May 31, 2007

My babies

My two little boys are ALWAYS pretending. They are 2 very creative and imaginative little boys. Well, tonight apparently, they wanted to pretend like they were babies. Without any help from me, Chase took off his clothes and put on a pull-up, and then took off Mason's big boy underwear, and put a pull up on him also. They wanted bottles but settled for pacifiers that I had in the closet. Here are a couple of pictures of my two fully potty trained big boys in diapers and with pacis.





Well, as I was in here posting the pictures of them pretending to be babies, they decided to be big boys again. I looked out the window and saw Chase riding the go-kart with Mason on the back and they were going FAST!! I of course, grabbed my camera and ran out there. Then Erick thought it would be cool to go on a walk and let the boys ride the go-kart in front of us so I went along with it. Erick and I could not keep up at all. We went all the way over to Granddaddy's shop and back. When the boys got back to our house, I was still walking so Erick told Chase to go back and find me and somehow we missed each other. Soooo, five minutes later when Erick asked where Chase was, and I told him I thought he was with him, we freaked out a bit and Erick took off to find him. He had ridden all the way back to Granddaddy's shop BY HIMSELF!! My dad had just pulled up to lock the shop up and was getting ready to leave when he heard Chase ride up on the go-kart. He asked Chase where his Daddy was and he said "Oh, he's back at the house." He turned off the go-kart and was just sitting there talking to Granddaddy like no big deal. When Erick finally made it up there, Chase turned around to him (with his hand leaned up on the go-kart) and said, " I'm just telling Granddaddy all about this baby." HE IS FOUR!! I am in for it. I think I could stick with the boys up there with diapers and pacis just fine... Lots safer!! Here they are, my little rebels :)


3 comments:

Emily said...

They are growing up soooo fast! They are soo cute

Blessed said...

Melissa,
Your boys are soo soo cute! I love all of your pictures. Too bad I'm not in BG for you to take our pictures! I love the ones you did for Melissa D, too!

I am going to email you on myspace (I don't have your email) and send you an invite to my blog.

Carrie Portis

mommy of girls said...

Ok...let's just say I would have freaked out too. That is crazy that he drove back by himself. You are in for it when he gets a little older.