
Yesterday Mom and I took the kids to Dinosaur World in Cave City. It was SO much fun! Mom has been wanting to take the boys since last summer and Skylar really wanted to go too, so we decided to go on and take them before Skylar starts back to school. I am so glad we went. The kids loved it, and it was way cooler than we thought it would be. Here are some pictures from our fun day, Enjoy!





And a movie theatre/cave!



4 comments:
I am SO going there and have wanted to for a while! I wonder if they have a website???
What a fun time. I keep saying I'm going to take NK but just haven't yet...maybe we'll go with the Deaton, Party of 5! :-)
Dino world is a fun place. I bet your boys LOVED it! and Skylar too.
Dinosaur World is great. I have gone with our Head Start kids before. It was actually the most non-stressful field trip I have ever had to go on, and I was 8 months pregnant. I can't wait to take Drew next year. He will be old enough to really enjoy it.
Post a Comment