Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The weekend

We had another busy but fun weekend. Deena came in on Thursday night to visit. Friday, we had a girls' luncheon at Virginia's house. It was SOOO good to see Deena, we miss her SO much! We also had family from Illinois come in for a visit so we got together for dinner on Friday night. After dinner, Erick and I took the boys to concert in the park and met my dad there. It was the last concert in the park of the summer and so the square was packed! Daddy and Erick stayed at the fountain most of the night and watched the boys while I ran around and socialized... imagine that :) On Saturday I had breakfast with the family at Cracker Barrell, went to an auction with my sisters and Emily, came home and helped Erick organize the shop so he can make me a mini "studio", then went to Julie's for dinner and games! And Sunday, more hot sweaty working in the shop and then Daddy and I took the boys to see my nephews play baseball. It was pretty busy, VERY hot, but a great and fun weekend. Here are some pictures :)

Here we are at Concert in the Park

Here is Mason attempting his first ride on Chase's shoulders
I miss you Deena!



Chase and Mason really had fun watching their cousins play baseball!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chase is so stylish in is pants and button down! I love it! YOur boys are so handsome! I went to the concert last night and looked for you!

Kristi

mommy of girls said...

You stay busy...I don't see how you fit it all in. Glad you had a great weekend. I'll bet it was great to see Deena....she is one sweet girl!