Friday, August 31, 2007

Just another post

Last weekend all of my sisters were in town. Tina was in to help Steven move into his new apartment/house and Kathy came in well, just because she always comes in... and she wanted to see Tina. We had a lot of fun, like we always do, eating, playing games, eating, hanging out, and eating. I have more pictures of us playing corn hole and of Julie and Kathy riding home in the back of Erick's truck, but they are on my mom's camera, so I will have to add them later. Here is a picture of my Daddy with his 4 girls after church on Sunday.



All 3 of my sisters have a son on the same baseball team. So Sunday after church, we all went to watch them play. This is the first game that all 3 of my sisters got to go to together to watch the boys play. So I of course, had to bring my camera and take a picture of my sisters with their sons at the game. They were all SUPER excited about it... especially the boys! Did I mention that it was a million degrees that day?


And this is just a funny picture from this week that I wanted to add. We went to Daddy's for pizza one night and when we got there Daddy wasn't back yet with the pizza. So Erick and Chase decided to climb the tree and hide from Granddaddy. Daddy pulled up and Chase yelled Hey Granddaddy. He walked over to the van and looked in, then he looked around the yard and Chase yelled, Up here Granddaddy! Granddaddy sure was surprised to see Chase way up in a tree. Chase got a big kick out of pulling one over on Granddaddy. I love my Daddy, I love my boys, I love my life!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good times, huh!? Your have a very nice Dad from what I've seen and you can tell you all have a great relationship. You should be so proud!!

mommy of girls said...

What a sweet picture of Erick and Chase in the tree! Glad you all have such good times as a family.