



So, today was the day... Chase's very first day of elementary school! This morning when we were getting ready, he said "Mom, I'm kind of nervous about this." I told him it was okay to be nervous and that I was a little nervous about it too, but he was also excited and he didn't act the least bit nervous once we got there. Here are a few pictures I took of him in the morning, and mom took a few of Chase and me this afternoon when we picked him up. I asked him what his favorite part of the entire day was and he told me that he had two favorite things that were tied. "Playing on the playground and lunch." What a boy :)




I know he's mine, but is this a cute school boy or what!!!!!



7 comments:
Glad he had such a fun first day! They have certainly GROWED up =).
He looks so BIG in those pictures! I also was thinking, "Cool, Chase's teacher picked his name to put on her board." Then I was like, "oh I forgot she only has the four kids!" Look at how close she'll be able to work with them!! Awesome:)
He is absolutely adorable! Precious. I'm glad his first day went well.... how was it for you? Were you going crazy until time to pick him up? What about Mason, was he lonely?
I agree, he is one cute school boy! I called you last night to see how his day went but I got NO answer. Can not believe he is in kindergarten. (It seems like yesterday I got a phone call in Hobby Lobby telling me you were pregnant!)CRAZY!
Okay, this really did rip my heart out. I can't believe you have one in school. Can I say that cliche thing that all moms say?
"It goes by so fast!"
wow, he's gonna be a heartbreaker. I bet you went crazy until it was time to go get him (wondering how he was doing)..
Post a Comment