Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mason's first day at Preschool!

Mason started 3 year old preschool this year :( He loves it, and is in Ms. Windy's class like Chase was. Chase, Karson and Tucker were seperated the second day, but so far, Mason has two full weeks in and hasn't been seperated from Isaac yet. Go Mason!



Chase had a Spider-man backpack for preschool, and Mason picked Star Wars for his first year. I cannot believe that he is so big. Where did the time go?


Here are Mason and Ethan passed out in the car after their first big day of preschool.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Awww, we have such big boys now:( and :) Happy and sad all at the same time!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Our children sure are growing up!!! Good times.

Melanie said...

Love the new blog background...I'm enjoying keeping up with you on FB :)

Your boys are so handsome...and so big. Love the pictures on the dock (was that on FB? I can't keep it straight)...

And thanks so much for the prayers for the family since Gerald passed away. We are feeling the love!

mommy of girls said...

Wow!!! Ms. Windy really wore him out, huh? I can't believe he is already in preschool...and I can't believe Jenna Claire will be there next year. :-(

Anonymous said...

I can not believe he is this big!