Well, I wasn't going to do this until I turned the big 3-0, but you know me... I couldn't wait that long. I got urge to do it, so I just did it. Thanks Bethany! And sorry Mom and Dad... and Kathy... and Tina... and Julie... and Erick, it will grow back long and blonde for you!
Here's me the day before yesterday......

And here's the after.......
7 comments:
I love it!! It makes your eyes POP! I think it looks GREAT!
Love
Emily <3
Looks good:)!!
Looks good I LOVE short hair!!!!!!
Kristi
Okay really, you'd look great with no hair, blue hair, purple hair or rainbow hair!
I love a change... now only if I could get the guts to follow in your lead!
Great look!!!
check my blog for my new do.... not as drastic as yours, but pretty gutsy for me.
Va Va Voom!
Better change it back quick. Gray ones will soon appear and with blond hair it's not nearly so old looking. Just ask me? I'll tell you all about it. U do look good but much older. Which do U like better? Honestly? Which does Erick like better? Honestly? Oh he wouldn't care if U had a brown paper bag on your head. He's a easy and anything goes kinda guy. U don't have to wear a paperbag do U? I would guess since your not a blond anymore that you don't have as much fun as U used too. Are U still a bit ditzy as a brunette? I'll have no excuses anymore about forgetting something because your not a blond anymore.
Post a Comment