Chase has learned to ride a bike with no training wheels! I feel bad that we have never worked with him on this, but where we live there is just no place to ride so we never really thought about it. He has literally been on a bike WITH training wheels only like 5 times... really, I counted up all the times I have ever known him to ride a bike with training wheels and I can only think of 4... So, he has officially in one week rode a bike with no training wheels more than he ever rode one with them on!?!?!?!
Here he is on his cousin's little 10 inch bike... We bought him a 16 inch Spiderman bike (and a horn and a kick stand) so he thinks he is big stuff. On Saturday he rode 2 miles at Ju Ju's house!

Here are a few pictures taken at Erick's cousin, Crysi's wedding in Indiana. It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a blast. Here are two out of my three handsome boys.

Here is my big boy dancing with me to a slow song. You should have seen this boy out there dancing by himself. He pretty much stayed on the dance floor all night. As shy as he normally is, and as much as he doesn't like everyone (especially strangers) watching him, he was a whole different guy out there gettin' his groove on.

The dip :)

Thanks Amy for sending the pictures, and getting me back on the ball!



3 comments:
How cute are those wedding pics. Congrats to Chase, you are such a big boy; not even in Kindergarten yet and riding a bike with no training wheels!
Hurry up with the vacation pictures, already. We have been anxiously awaiting more posts. I wish you would put up a video of Mason singing "Ring of Fire". Seriously........ It should be on UTube
Julie
wow, like you I feel bad because I haven't worked with my 7 year old on how to ride a bike because we live on a big hill. I guess one day we'll work on that..lol
Post a Comment