Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged

Tag, You're IT!
I was tagged by Tiffany so here goes...


A- Available or married: Married to a country boy

B- Beach or Lake: The Beach, for sure!

C- Cake or Pie? Pie, Pie, Pie

D- Drink of Choice: Coke

E- Essential Item you use every day: My van, I am always on the go.

F- Favorite Color: Seems like brown these days, but all time favorite would be pink

G- gummy bears or Worms: bears

H- Hometown: Bowling Green

I- Indulgence: I live on cheeseburgers and fries, but I also have to have my cookie dough

J- January or February: Well, I guess February since it's my birthday... and my moms, and Chelsea's and Heather's and James'...

K- Kids & Names: Chase and Mason, duh

L- Life is Incomplete without: my boys, I can't imagine how I ever lived without them!

M- Marriage Date: March 2nd, 2002

N- Number of Siblings- I have three (WAY) older sisters :)

O- Oranges or apples: Oranges

P- Phobias: deaths in general

Q- Fave Quote: Life's too short!

R- Reason to Smile: My life in general... my family, my children, my friends

S- Season: I love them all, but probably spring and fall tie

T- Tag 3 or 4 people... Kim, Ericka, Jill and Melissa M.

U- Unknown fact about me: I am the most amazing Tetris player you have ever known.... only on the original Nintendo.

V- Vegetable you don't like: I like most of them... are black eyed peas a vegetable?

W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating

X- Xrays: I can only think of teeth x-rays???

Y- Your favorite food: Shrimp, cheeseburgers, fries, chocolate, steak, lasagna, I really love most all food!

Z- Zodiac Sign: pisces

No comments: