

Saturday night, for our anniversary, we went to see Freestyle motocross at the Somet Center... It's a very ritzy affair, attended by many (high-class/white collar types) so it was perfect :) Erick actually talked me into going to one of these while we were dating, and surprisingly enough, I enjoyed it. It is crazy to see these guys doing the stuff they do and we knew that the boys would get a big kick out of it. And honestly, how much more romantic can you get for an anniversary weekend?
FYI, he's way up in the air!





This was the half-time show... instead of dirt bikes, they were on regular bikes... kinda dorky, but still pretty incredible!








5 comments:
I think I am going to get a motorcycle and learn to do those jumps. I would really be the "cool" aunt then.
Looks like you all had fun. You are a good sport, but with a house full of boys, what choice do you have?
Julie
I agree with anon. You are a good sport. But, I am sure it was fun to see all your boys have such a great time! ;)
A WORD FROM THE WISE!!!HA HA HEE
Some day you'll wise you never let your kids see that kind of stuff, when they themselves are doing it and your setting on the edge of your seat grinding your teeth (oh, I mean bitting your lip). It gets harder at that age to have control.
We are TWO lucky ladies. I'm thiking we should go WWF RAW for our next "special occasion". Glad you all had fun--was it loud???
Post a Comment