Friday, February 8, 2008

Boys Boys Boys


I can not believe that I have gone this long without posting! This dial-up internet is really getting old. Once I can finally get dsl, maybe I will blog every little story and every picture I take. Jamison and Carver came over to spend the day with on Tuesday and I took lots of pictures so I thought this would be a great time to blog :) They play so well together and it is so cool to watch them play and learn and just be little boys together.

This is Chase and Mason's cousin, Jamison. He is such a neat kid to be around, he is always so happy and sweet and full of life! He is a year younger than Chase... The order is Chase, a year later, Jamison, a year later, Mason, and a year later Carver!


This is Carver, he could pass as one of my kids with that white hair, and really does look very similar to Mason in a lot of ways. When Mason sees a baby picture of himself, he usually thinks it is Carver. He the youngest and Chase is the oldest, but Chase LOVES to hug on and play with Carver. You would think the oldest of 4 boys like this wouldn't pay much attention to the "baby" but he just can't get enough of him.


For a while, Jamison and Mason would fight and fight and fight like brothers. They loved each other but they just really pushed each other's buttons. That phase is pretty much gone and they all play great together. Now, there are only the occasional and typical spats between four boy cousins like themselves. This happens to be one caught on camera...
You see which kid is not wanting to share :)

Roller coaster time!


Here is Jamison, being a good big brother and giving Carver a little push :)


Carver recovered from whiplash, and loved the roller coaster!


Mason's Turn!


Mason loved the TURBO boost he got from Jamison!


Chase apparently thought he was too cool for the roller coaster so he added a backwards twist.


My boys love to play construction in the back yard... They usually have cones out there and caution tape and everything. This day, they just dug a hole and then covered it over with a "wooden bridge".


Here is Jamison after he mastered riding the scooter while ringing the bell.


Chase is full of tricks these days, here are the tricks he did on the scooter while riding down the little slope in our driveway. You can't tell, but he was going pretty fast!






This weather is awesome for February, but it is really making me look forward to summer! It is my last summer before I have to send Chase off to school! This makes me so sad, I don't even like to think about it! So, we are going to have so much fun every single day of the summer! Playdates, the park, swimming, fourwheeler riding, you name it! My house is going to be a disaster, laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, but we will be having the funnest (this needs to be a word, but i'm thinking its not??) summer ever!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great post! I LOVE that picture of Jamison. I am ready for warmer air myself!