Sunday, May 27, 2007

Your dad let you WHAT???

The pictures say it all. Yes, my husband let my four and two year old play with snakes today!! And notice the two year old is holding the bigger of the two. And thanks to his handy dandy camera phone, I'll have the evidence for a lifetime. (What was he thinking?) And while some would argue that these are very small snakes, I will argue that a snake is a snake! Chase was so excited though and couldn't wait to tell me over the phone. And being the Mr. know it all that he is, when mommy started to lecture about the dangers of snakes and picking one up when Daddy is not around, he proceeded to tell me that Grandpa (who was there too) taught him everything there is to know about snakes and that I need not worry. Who knew raising boys would be this exciting?


No comments: