Today is the day Mr. Reneau passed away. Miss him!
first off, i am so glad you are blogging again, I love seeing your pics of how you always have such quality time with your boys and family! Looks like you all enjoyed a beautiful spring night at the farm and got some great entertainment too!
I miss him too! Daddy said he would have loved tonight and having everyone there playing music and running around on the farm.
Why do I have to live in Louisville???!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Today is the day Mr. Reneau passed away. Miss him!
first off, i am so glad you are blogging again, I love seeing your pics of how you always have such quality time with your boys and family! Looks like you all enjoyed a beautiful spring night at the farm and got some great entertainment too!
I miss him too! Daddy said he would have loved tonight and having everyone there playing music and running around on the farm.
Why do I have to live in Louisville???!!!!
Post a Comment