So, I am over at my mom's house going through all of her pictures and I figured while I am blogging, I might as well add some of these pictures from her computer especially since I didn't add anything in 2009. Here goes...
We had a prom dinner/dance at Julies house for Chelsea and some of her friends... I think the adults enjoyed it more than they did, It was so much fun... So I'll add a few pictures from it.
I think I've told you this before, but I love, love, love that black and white dress! It's fabulous!! We MUST get together when we get moved!! I would love to catch up. Love the pics you posted.
1 comment:
I think I've told you this before, but I love, love, love that black and white dress! It's fabulous!! We MUST get together when we get moved!! I would love to catch up. Love the pics you posted.
Post a Comment