


Before we went to the pool party that day, we had Chase's 5 year check-up, which I took all 3 kids to :) Then we had John Robert's party, then we came home for a picture appointment I had at 2:00, then we got ready, I took Skybug home and we headed to my daddy's wedding. Very busy day!! To see more pictures from his wedding, you can go to www.jimmyandjeannie.blogspot.com
He told me that Christina would be standing up there with Jeannie and asked if I would stand up there with him and I said yes. I just thought okay, both of their "babies" are going to be up there with them. Then right before the wedding started, when Joey asked me what my part was in the wedding, it hit me that I was my Daddy's best man!?!!!Here we are at our first concert in the park of the summer :) We met Kyla, Noah, Kim, Drew, Steven, David, Skylar's dad, and we even ran into Uncle D!

Chase originally wanted to take Judo this summer after baseball was over, but the other day he told me that he wanted to take cowboy lessons... Well, I laughed and told him that they didn't have cowboy lessons and he said that he wanted to take cowboy lessons to learn how to ride a horse. So, I called one of the places where I had taken horseback riding lessons as a kid, and they didn't take children under 7, so I asked her if she knew anyone that would and after a few calls, we were all ready for some "Cowboy Lessons"! When I realized that the lessons were going to be in the morning, I KNEW Skylar would want to take them also. I thought I might have to work really hard to talk her dad into it, but he jumped right on board so the kids were pumped!!









3 comments:
Looks like a great start to summer.
Aunt juju
Love the pictures! Looks like your summer is going to be a busy one, you're off to a great start. Congratulations to your dad!
Yehaw! Way to go Chase. He is welcome to ride the Deaton horses once his training is finished. They are in desperate need of a cowboy's touch. Cute, cute!
Post a Comment