I got to go visit a very special little guy tonight, little man Isaiah! He was born 4 days before Mason to my friend, Nicki and her husband Timmy. Kyla called me this afternoon and asked if I would like to ride with her to go visit him, and so I made babysitting arrangements and we jumped in the car. He seemed to be feeling great considering all he's been through the last few days, he was in the cutest little mood! Here are some pictures of him laughing and playing with Kyla.



And this is him being a tad mischievous... He took "Bernie" off (his trach) and threw it on the floor and just laughed and thought it was a pretty funny trick :)


Please keep him in your prayers as he is trying to fight off a very serious infection. To read his updates, you can click on Isaiah in the 'Chase and Mason's friends' list.
3 comments:
You all have been wonderful friends to Nicki. If there is anything I can do let me know.
Awesome...you captured just how happy he was. I don't think I have ever seen him smiling that big in the pics I've seen!
He is such a cutie! Those are great pictures. I have been praying for him and it is good to see him so happy.
Julie
Post a Comment