I refused to put the kids in until we got to a road where there is little/no traffic. So Erick decided to ride by himself rather than try to load it all up, and we followed in the car. When I saw what a dork he looked like, I ran back in and grabbed my little camera! This is him waving to a semi-driver like a big goon, pulling a buggy with no one in it.

They're loaded and ready to go!




We had to stop at Ju Ju's for water, it's a LOT harder to ride a bike pulling a 5 and 3 year old!!!!!!

By the way, Erick rode 3 miles pulling the buggy; I rode 5. Just thought I'd throw that in there :)



9 comments:
You're by far the coolest dork I know! I know what you mean... the minivan, the mall walking, daily ponytails, the non-trendy clothes..... that's me these days! I wouldn't trade my dorkiness for the world!
I just have to say, "I told ya so!" Do you remember calling Lori and me "losers", because we were putting up corn on a Saturday night? Welcome to the club, sister!
Ju Ju
Erick waving to the semi driver is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Julie
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later!! It (dorkiness) must be going around. Chelsea is wearing an apron and being called a "lunch lady" here at camp.
Teen Teen
I guess I would like to be part of the dork club too. I have never cared less about how I look in general--I may have shoes on or off, in my pj bottoms or painting shorts, driving a minivan or pulling a wagon, that's the life of a Mommy =).
First of all, I am laughing my hiney off at the pick of Erick waving to the truck driver...Secondly, I envy your athleticism (is that a word?), and finally, you are SOOOO pimpin in your high-fashion sunglasses.
You all are great:)
Don't you love being a dork... I just wish some of our friends down here had kids because they just don't understand what it's like to be a "dork". I love the pictures!
You guys should by one of those double bicycles, and get matching helmets. THEN... you have reached total dorkness. JK
The truck driver probably thought he was insane.
Erick cracks me up!
I could not stop laughing for a good 4-5 minutes when I saw the picture of Erick on the bick waving to the semi. If it makes you feel any better I think he's a bigger dork than you.
Post a Comment