Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lunch with Cousin David

We got to go to lunch with cousin David the other day. I'm sure he was just up for some free wendy's but he also got a trip to the park and a 1.25 mile walk around the track... Skylar and Chase's idea :) David and I had to take turns holding Mason because he was too slow to keep up with the big kids. Here are some pics!

Skylar being the little daredevil that she is :)


Chase is BIG into trying to do anything that Skylar does, of course, she is older and bigger and faster etc.... But he tries his best to keep up!


Mason is getting so big, it makes me sad :(


Here is a picture that little photographer Chase took of Dav-o.



And here we all are!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like another fun day-Skylar looks like she grew a foot since last summer! Oh, and I like you outfit:)

Anonymous said...

im down for some free wendys
i didnt know you had skylar
im excited

Anonymous said...

This makes me miss my Dave.

Tina

Valerie said...

Melissa, I tell you what you always look so cute! Love that shirt on you.
Looks like you've passed the photo-eye onto your son!

Amber said...

How handsome! You can't know what a shock just ran through my body to see David all grown up.

Kim said...

I think this blog gave Brian some ideas....