Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love my life!

I told you my kids will fall asleep anywhere. Look at this kid, fast asleep in the yard dressed as a ninja turtle. I love my life. I love my life. I love my life!

This is exactly how I found him as I was walking, I went to get my camera and Chase followed me out to see him. I didn't move him, Chase just leaned over to kiss him and he started stirring and moved around a bit until he finally just crashed all the way into the grass :)








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!! You are very blessed.


Tina

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg that is so funny im crying

Valerie said...

That is so sweet! Really, Zoe could use some lessons on how to fall asleep anywhere!! She will only sleep in her bed or carseat.

Emily said...

I love the pictures. That is too sweet. You are so blessed to have such beautiful little boys!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Tooooo sweet that little turtle!

Blessed said...

Beautiful, sweet pictures!!!

Kim said...

Wow, he never ceases to amaze me. You should submit those to a magazine! I am glad you got those pics!

Amber said...

That is the best ever!

Tonya said...

That's the life...to play so hard you just can't go anymore and to be so content where you are that you can just drift off and dream. Awesome pictures!